Eternal Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Fantasy

Fantasies are eternal so long as the light of hope lives on in our hearts.No matter where you go,battles will be won and lost. No matter where you turn,evil will lurk. But believe in yourself and you shall come out the victor.This is the chance to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another day, same routine.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud

Cloud

Another day, same routine. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:02 am

The creature growled as tifa hit him and the distraction allowed cloud's attack to connect. The creature jumped back in the defensive as cloud rushed in to swipe his sword at its throat.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:18 am

Tifa covered his back concentrating on how weak would the creature get.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfantasy.forummotion.com
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:30 am

The chimara started glowing a deep red as it roared. Cloud dove for cover and pushed Tifa out of the way as the chimara spawn created a large ball of fired by absorbing light from the street lamps into its strange tail and fired it off. Cloud was slightly burned down his back for taking the hit. He turned to tifa and grunted.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:32 am

She yelped as she fell to the side. She got up and ran doing a Water kick.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:26 pm

The chimara screached as steam rose up around it and it disintigrated into nothing. Cloud got up and looked to Tifa. "Tifa. You go check on the kids. I'll handle things out here." cloud said as he picked up his sword.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:36 pm

She stood there but ran inside the house. She ran straight to see the children's rooms. Denzel was stretched out on his bed snoring lightly, and Marlene was curled up with her moogle doll. She sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Just then three more jumped down with devistating roars. They blocked the door so Cloud had to fight alone. Cloud sighed. "Don't wanna make this easy, do you?"He said as he moved to attack.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:51 pm

She covered the children and watched from the window. She glared and ran outside. She jumped up and kicked one on the side.

"Cloud they're fine" she said as she struggled not to get cut.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:34 am

"Good. Let's take 'em down. Just like old times." He slashed upward toward the creature's throat as Tifa kicked it. It hit and it seemed to be hurt. The second jumped to attack cloud just as his hit connected with the first creature.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:43 am

She nodded determined and she jumped over the monster. She calculated and punched where the spine would be. She somersaulted back and stood in defense position.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:58 am

The creature fell to the ground paralyzed from the attack and cloud rushed over and cut vertically upward with his blade. The monster screached yet the third monster simply watched.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Tifa tensed but stayed wary of the third one.

"Cloud?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:43 am

"Yeah?"He asked, looking back at Tifa.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:20 am

She walked closer her eyes still on the third monster.

"Why isn't he attacking" she said wary.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:25 am

"Why dont you go ask 'em?"He replied with slight sarcasm and noticed something strange about its appearance. It growled loud and felt as hard as the wind. Cloud held tifa and braced himself, trying to keep his footing and tifa from falling.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:29 am

She would glare at him if she wasn't wary of the creature. She was surprised at the wind and clung to Cloud wincing at the strong wind.

"It has something to do with you" she whispered.

There's always something or someone who needs you Cloud she thought
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:17 am

Cloud struggled and tried not to be blown away. "Me? What do you mean?"He asked, holding her in one arm then forcing his blade into the ground to keep his footing.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:30 am

She swayed slightly.

" Call out to it....it's not attacking " she said lowering her head for her hair was covering her face.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:23 am

cloud nodded. "Right."He looked up to the chimara spawn. "What do you want from us?"Cloud called. Then it growled loud enough to hurt his ears. The injured creatures moved to it's side and they all seemed to glow.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:29 am

She winced at the loud tone and closed her eyes. She winced at the bright light.

What's going on? she thought
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:23 am

The three creatures growled just as loud together. It made the wind pick up and the ground shake. The three creatures combined into a giant beast that stood on two feet with a bear like face. It had horns and six tails. On each tail was a separate element and it had six arms and a spiney back. It was covered in a black purple fur and had teeth that looked sharper than razors. It roared at them. Cloud took a step back, looking for a weak point.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:41 am

Tifa was surprised at it's massive size. She formed her hands into fists and she looked at Cloud.

" You ready" she said pulling herself from him ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:02 am

"Always ready."He replied, gripping his buster sword. The beast sent its claw down to crush cloud but he jumped and started runnning up the monster's arm. The monster started glowing blue and fired off a beam of blue light at cloud. Cloud jumped and the beam hit the monster's arm, freezing it. The monster swiped down at cloud but he evaded and the beast hit it's frozen arm, which broke off. Cloud jumped onto the creature's head and looked down at Tifa with a nod. He readied his blade.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:25 am

She ran towards her and she jumped in the air kicking the monsters stomach. She winced seeing the arm fall off, but she landed. She steadied her footing and somersaulted down. She was quick in her feet and punched the monster near the same spot.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:09 am

The monster groaned as Tifa attacked. Cloud thrusted his bustersword into the monster's head. He gripped his sword tight as the monster was moving around trying to get him off but with no luck. With Cloud's distraction. Tifa had an opening for attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day, same routine.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Fantasy  :: Eastern Continent :: Seventh Heaven-
Jump to: