Eternal Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Fantasy

Fantasies are eternal so long as the light of hope lives on in our hearts.No matter where you go,battles will be won and lost. No matter where you turn,evil will lurk. But believe in yourself and you shall come out the victor.This is the chance to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another day, same routine.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud

Cloud

Another day, same routine. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:48 am

"Wonder how they'd react."he looked back up to the sky."I made a promise to someone."
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:48 am

She turned to look at him curiously.

"What promise was that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfantasy.forummotion.com
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:04 am

"If I were ever in the neighborhood. I'd stop by."He looked at Tifa with soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:06 am

She smiled and she hugged him tentatively.

"I like that promise Cloud" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:11 am

He put an arm around her as she hugged him. His infected arm stayed down to his side."Yeah."He said softly."Afterall...it was a promise I made to you."
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:14 am

She nodded and smiled leaning to him.

"I'd like for you to answer your phone more often Cloud"she slightly reprimanding. "We'd like to hear your voice once in a while" she whispered the last part.

She looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:17 am

"I understand."He replied, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:18 am

She blushed subconsciously, for she missed their closeness. No matter how long or how short he was gone, she still missed him, it frustrated her sometimes how she could be so strong yet weak at the same time.

"Cloud, tell me about your adventures?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:20 am

"Which would you like to know about?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:20 am

She laughed lightly.

"Any Cloud, you know your stories interest me much more than a simple novel" she replied and poked his side lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 am

"Alright. I guess i could tell you about the time i was overun by monsters in the forgotten city."He replied.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:25 am

She clasped her hands and nodded.

"That sounds interesting" she said.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:41 am

"Well, it was late. The only light was the shining of the crystalized trees. Vincent called me out to investigate some strange portal that opened up. He said they've been popping up everywhere. I arrived and it looked like it was made of shadows or something. I felt a strange force that made me want to enter but Vincent stopped me. He told me it was the call of the lost souls or something. An evil force. We were thinking what we should do when these strange monsters, unlike any we've ever encountered started pouring out."He started.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:43 am

Her eyes widened and her attention was solely on him. It was usual for her attention to be on him when he talked, his adventures made her life in seventh heaven much more interesting. No longer was she dealing with drunks, but she was imagining herself in his stories. Excitement, bravery and adventure, all things she wanted to feel.

"Go on" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:23 am

"Their numbers seemed endless. Vincent and i readied our weapons and he tells me we can either run and die or fight and die trying to keep the threat from spreading. We chose the third option. To fight and win. With no intention of dying. We fought them off hundreds, maybe even thousands at once."he continued.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:24 am

She gasped in surprise.

"Oh that's incredible" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:49 am

"Yeah, well if it wasnt for Vincent, i might not have been so lucky. No matter how many we killed they kept coming. We tried destroying the portal without success...thats why I'm here now..."
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:57 am

She patted his side.

" You are a good swordsman Cloud, and if you and Vincent couldn't do it now, you will do it later" she said.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:48 am

"I'm here to protect you until Barret and the others arrive. Vincent can only hold out for so long and if something happens then Edge might be attack and since there are so many lives at risk, thought I'd stop by for awhile and keep the peace."he explained.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:49 am

She felt a little put out that his only reason was to protect the city. But she shook that off just glad he was there.

"I can protect Denzel and Marlene on my own Cloud"she said in a stronger tone. "No need to worry about us"
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:08 am

"That's not the only reason why I'm here."he replied. "I just wanted to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:09 am

She blushed and hid her face.

"I am glad you haven't forgotten me" she said.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:21 am

"How could i ever forget you? We've been through alot together."he replied.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:24 am

She bit her lip and looked over at him.

"You've had so much in your mind, I can see it...and when you leave...I sometimes fear you won't return and forget about us....and me" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:31 am

Cloud sighed and rubbed her back with the arm holding her."Not gonna happen."he replied. He was too shy to show his true feelings to anyone. Including his friends so he hid behind a tough quiet shell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day, same routine.   Another day, same routine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day, same routine.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Fantasy  :: Eastern Continent :: Seventh Heaven-
Jump to: