Eternal Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Fantasy

Fantasies are eternal so long as the light of hope lives on in our hearts.No matter where you go,battles will be won and lost. No matter where you turn,evil will lurk. But believe in yourself and you shall come out the victor.This is the chance to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cloud

Cloud

Wandering Around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:57 pm

"I see...."He replied, when seven grenade monsters bursted from the ground.
Cloud took his sword in hand. "Lucrecia. Watch out!."He dashed at one behind her and swiped at it with his blade. It seemed to have gotten bigger. Another one started glowing and shot off a ball of fire at him. Cloud rolled to the side, dodging it and pulled her out of the way then brought his buster sword up for a counter attack. Upon impact, the monster grew bigger just as the other one did.
Cloud was beginning to worry but hid his emotions in battle.

Fire
Mp consumption: 5 mp
Throws a ball of fire. Small amount of damage to one target.
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:20 am

Lucrecia eyes widened with worry, not being a fighter she felt useless. "Is there anything i can do?" She asked looking around for anything that may help.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:45 am

"Got any materia?"He asked as he slashed back at the third. They all seemed to circle him. He watched, looking for an opening he could use. They all began to glow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Fantasy  :: Eastern Continent :: Midgar-
Jump to: