Eternal Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Fantasy

Fantasies are eternal so long as the light of hope lives on in our hearts.No matter where you go,battles will be won and lost. No matter where you turn,evil will lurk. But believe in yourself and you shall come out the victor.This is the chance to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:31 am

Seeing her old home look the way it dose made her sad but most of all it made her confused. She needed to know all the things she had missed. there seemed to be so many changes. aimlessly walking around Midgar is how she spent her day.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:43 am

Cloud walked along the ruins of midgar. He was headed to his usual place in sector seven, the church where he met Aerith. He spotted a confused looking woman and decided to approach."You ok?"he called to her.
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:46 am

Lucrecia looked up and nodded, "Its just different..." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:48 am

"What do you mean?"He asked, looking her over.
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:52 am

"I dont remember it like this." She said nodding her head at the broken down Midgar.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:55 am

"No surprise. It's been two years since this happened...a man named Sephiroth caused it."He replied.
He looked to the ground as he thought back to the lives that were lost in that fight. And the lost of his friends. "Alot of people died when it happened and even now people are just struggling to get by. All because of him."
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:38 am

her heart hurt at the mention of his name, "Sephiroth? ... i thought he was dead..." she said a sadness like no other filled her.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:08 am

"Well if he lived then guess i'll have to kill him all over again." cloud replied.
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:27 am

"How long ago did he die?" she asked a pained feeling that Vincent had lied to her.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:53 pm

"Two years ago on the day that Midgar would become ruins...we fought him to save the world from it's destruction...Sephiroth was trying to destroy the planet with the power of Meteor. We beat him but...guess we were too late. We used the power of Holy to stop Meteor but Midgar was destroyed in the process. If we hadn't...then even more lives would've been lost..."He explained, still blaming himself.
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:28 am

She smiled kindly at him, "You did all you could, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself." She said, "Like you said more people would of died if you hadn't, you did a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Cloud stood silent, his mind still in the past. He looked up at her with a hesitant reply."Yeah."he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:11 am

"I did't get your name." She said seeing as this topic upset him she changed it. "I'm Lucrecia."
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:25 am

"Cloud."He replied with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:56 am

"Oh your Cloud, Tifa told me about you." she said with a smile, "What a small world."
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:37 pm

"What did she tell you?"Cloud asked, wondering how tifa spoke about him.
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:26 pm

"She just mentioned that you knew Vincent," She replied mentally debating if she should tell him that Tifa missed him. "And that she wished you were around more."
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:04 am

"I see..."He looked up at her. "Yeah...Vincent is a friend of mine. You know him?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:20 am

She nodded, "We knew each other a long time ago." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:39 pm

"How do you know him?"He asked."Just curious."
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:26 am

"We used to work together sorta... Back when he was a Turk he was assigned to protect me." She replied. "How is he?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:29 am

"Same as ever. Quiet and mysterious."He replied."A Turk huh?"
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:00 am

She nodded, "But that was a very long time ago."
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:45 am

"Hard to believe Vincent was a Turk. What happened?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:03 pm

"Its a sore subjects... I don't want to open any old wounds." She replied looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Fantasy  :: Eastern Continent :: Midgar-
Jump to: