Eternal Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Fantasy

Fantasies are eternal so long as the light of hope lives on in our hearts.No matter where you go,battles will be won and lost. No matter where you turn,evil will lurk. But believe in yourself and you shall come out the victor.This is the chance to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady in Green

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rydia

Rydia

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:26 am

'Why do people look at me like this?' A young woman with green hair, as if it was dark yet bright. She hugged herself, as many people gave her a strange look. Her clothing was not what many people wore. It was a bright, yet darkish hue. Nothing that they would wear.

But many of the children had also noticed the strange woman as well. Some flocked to her, as if something about her was giving a motherly feeling. She only smiled, and at one point bended down so she could talk with them. Slowly, she said farewell and tried to figure out where she was.

As she stood against a wall, it's cold touch sent chills threw out her body. As warm flesh met the cold surface. A young looking girl, with sandy colour hair walked up to her, giving a smile. "Hi Green Lady." The child spoke.

And the 'Green Lady' smiled and bent down in front of the child. "Why hello, little one, do you know where I am?" The green haired woman tilted her head. The child giggled. "You're in Edge City, Green Lady." The lady then looked around the place. One thing she knew was;

This was not the Village of Mist.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:29 am

Cloud was riding through the city on a delivery when he spotted the strange woman. He pulled over out of curiousity and decided to approach her. His buster sword on his back.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:33 am

Rydia's green eyes looked up from the young child, to see a man with a large sword on his back walking toward the both of them. She quickly looked back to the child. "How about you go into that ally for a moment, this Lady has something to do." Rydia said in a calming voice.

And so the child agreed, then to notice the man and hurried.

Rydia raised to her full height. Standing tall and proud. Even if she wasn't used to this world, she won't let anyone put her down. With a snap of her fingers, a rod with a large ruby red orb at the top was within her grasp.

"Can I help you?" Rydia questioned, ready at any moment if she was to need to summon or use black magic.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:42 am

Cloud looked her over as the rod appeared in her hands. He stopped in front of her. "Nice trick."He replied, wondering if she would be a threat then let down his gaurd as he saw no dangerous intent in her eyes. "Name's Cloud. You lost or something?"He said as he outstretched his hand in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:46 am

Rydia bit her lip. She had to admit to herself that she was lost. But she was too stubborn to admit that to someone she just met. Maybe to Cecil or Rosa she'd admit something like that. Rydia allowed the rod to disappeared into a strange light. And nothing was within her grasp. All she could do now was summon.

"R-Rydia. And I'm not from this world, so I guess I am." She mumbled softy, taking his hand and shaking it. But she quickly took her hand back. In a way, she did not trust this person named 'Cloud'.

How could she trust someone, Cecil was lucky when she forgave him for what he did.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:51 am

"Not...from this world, huh? Did you come from those strange portals that have started popping up everywhere?" Cloud asked.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:57 am

"Maybe, all I remember was training a young girl and then I woke up in grass and wandered down here." Rydia said softy, remembering the events in which had brought her to the City, which the young child called Edge.

"W-wait," Rydia realized on what Cloud had said. "You mean there's more of these portals?" Now Rydia was fearing for the well being of the people back in her world. Hopefully the group could keep everything okay.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:00 am

"Yeah. Had to fight nearly an army of monsters that came from one the other day. They from your world too?"He asked.

Last edited by Cloud on Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:05 am

"I- I don't know. We've got strange monsters as well. But they've been around for as long as the overworld's four great crystals have been around." Rydia mused. If these were monster's from her world. Then that means that the world was slowly becoming taken over. 'It can't be Cecil's brother, she's in that Lunar Sleep!'.

Rydia sighed, defeated with the thought. Though a thoughtful look was in her green hued eyes as she tried to figure out. "Does this world have monsters? If they are different from normal ones. Then there's a possibility. If not, maybe the portals are opening to other worlds or detentions."
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:09 am

"Yea, we have lots of monsters, though from what I've seen, the ones from the portals are alot tougher."He replied."Never seen anything like 'em before."
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:14 am

"I am sorry Cloud. But if I do see the monsters, maybe I could pin point on where they could be from the world I've came from." Rydia said, bowing slightly. A soft smile she gave him, slowly that the lone summoner was trusting the unknown man that she was speaking with.

"If not, I would be happy to try to figure out the reasons behind these portals." As then a thought struck her. 'And I can find a way back home. The people of Mist need me.' She became more worried for her people. But the worrying did not show in front of the blond.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:18 am

"I've been wanting to figure out the portals, myself. Need a hand?"He asked with a small smile."Might need some help if the monsters attack."
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:23 am

"Those monsters won't be able to handle me or Bahamut if I call him." Rydia joked, as if she was her seven year old self again. But a embarrassed blush came over her cheeks. She couldn't help but say something like that, it was as if Cloud had been in her group long ago.

"Sorry, I guess I've still got some childness still in me." She mumbled looking down at the ground, even that made her think, why wasn't it a dirt road or grass?
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:27 am

((Cloud joined the party! lol))

"Something wrong, Rydia?"He asked, taking a step closer and looking her over.
She seemed familliar to him even though they've never met.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:31 am

Her head bolt straight up, before shaking her head in a 'no' fashion. "Everything is fine Cloud. I just remember old times when I was a child, little over two or more years ago." She giggled, then to think on how he would react.

People don't age over two years, from a seven year old to a twenty four year old woman. So she had a feeling he would be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:33 am

He hid his surprise and looked her over again. "Hm. I see." He replied, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:52 am

"Weird I guess, in my world, A place in the underworld; time moves faster then normal." Rydia tried explaining. Though it would be hard, since most likely where time moves on its pace, not like hers.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:58 am

"So the underworld have a faster time zone making days pass as years.."He replied, thinking it over.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:01 am

"That's what we think. I was down there for a while when I was seven. Then re-met with my friends and I was about maybe Seven teen." Rydia explained, smiling at the memory of which they all came back together.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:05 am

"Hm..I see. Wonder how your friends would like me."He meant it as a joke but it came out emotionless. "Anyway, if we wanna find out about whats been going on with these portals, then we should probably get movin."
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:02 am

"I'm sure everyone would like you, expect Edge maybe." Rydia chuckled, but meant every word. He seemed like a person that everyone could like, he reminded her more of Cecil out of everyone in the group.

Rydia then held up one finger, the pointer figure, to show to give her a moment. She then walked fairly quick over toward where the young child had gone. Rydia bent down in front of the child; who seemed very happy to see the Lady in Green. Rydia whispered something before standing up and walking back over toward Cloud.

"All right, I'm ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:45 am

Cloud tilted his head to the side."What was that all about?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:55 am

"That's child, reminds me of someone." Rydia said with a soft smile appearing on her face. Even if she didn't have much to live in this world. She would do her best by protecting that one little child, just because of the child back home.

"All right Cloud, you said it. Let's go~ We've got to find who is making these portals appear." Rydia said, with snapping figures and having the Rod reappear. Her smile glowed as she looked into the orb. Tellah, she had to thank once it was her time.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:07 pm

Cloud nodded as he moved to his motorcycle."Hope you dont get motion sickness."
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Rydia smirked. "Riding a fast moving Chocobo and Airships help." The green haired woman then walked over toward Cloud, wondering though on what he was on. But got on the back and put the Rod on her back; then to put her arms around his waist so she won't fly off.

Something just told her that they would be going faster then a airship would fly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lady in Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady in Green
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Fantasy  :: Eastern Continent :: Edge City-
Jump to: