Eternal Fantasy

Fantasies are eternal so long as the light of hope lives on in our hearts.No matter where you go,battles will be won and lost. No matter where you turn,evil will lurk. But believe in yourself and you shall come out the victor.This is the chance to live.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lady in Green

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:34 am

Cloud roared the engine to life as he sped off through the city.
"So, you think someone caused the portals to open up and not something? Got any ideas who might be behind it?"He asked, being sure to speak up so she could hear him over the engine's growl.

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:37 am

Rydia started to give some thought on who could be doing this. Cecil's brother turned a new leaf over, the Mysterious Child was now a good child she was watching, or was. But, maybe it was a person from this world!

"Cloud, was there anyone here in you're world. That was messing with things, or trying to do something to the world?" Rydia questioned, maybe if she gave him some ideas; it could help them both in to find who was messing around and opening these things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:42 am

Cloud thought back to the painful memory of his dead friends and all those people who lost their lives in that battle. "There is. His name was Sephiroth. I killed him."He replied, holding back the emotions that now overpowered him.

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:45 am

The green clothed woman bit her lip, suddenly noticing it was a touchy topic. But .... even the dead can fight back. "Maybe . . . he's back?" Rydia didn't want to upset her new friend. But it was a thought. Even if it wasn't possible. Someone else could have brought him back.

"It might sound bad or something. But maybe someone brought him back from the dead. It is possible. Even if people in this world don't believe it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:49 am

"Our worlds might not be as different as you may think...You said something about airships, right?"He replied, as he thought of a response for her sntence.

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:52 am

Rydia nodded her head. "Yes, though only Airships are made at the kingdom of Baron by a name named Cid. Or by the dwarfs in the underworld. But yet those on the moon were the ones that introduced the Airship to those on the overworld." Rydia explained, remembering reading of those Airships, and seeing it herself.

But then she heard what he said about their worlds. Different times, different clothes. But maybe some how; they all were the same. Connected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:59 am

"You know Cid too, huh? Maybe he can help us out. Just like back then."Cloud muttered with a determined expression. Though he wondered how this girl knew Cid Highwind."So, how do you know Cid?"

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:03 am

"Cid worked for the king for a long time. I met him after meeting up with Cecil and the others. We traveled back to Baron, since our Airship wasn't ready to go into the underworld. Cid works for the Red Wings, even though he's in his late 80's." Rydia explained, wondering why Cloud would wonder how he knows him.

Did this mean that Cid had been here? Or had Cloud been to Baron some how? Questions were in her head. But she didn't want to bother asking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:06 am

"Huh...must be another Cid.."He muttered. "Though seems more than coincidence....anyway.. you wanna know about Sephiroth right?"He asked.

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:13 am

'Another Cid, man I hope the other Cid isn't crazy like ours.' Rydia said, thinking on how Crazy the Cid in her world was. Rydia nodded her head, then knowing he couldn't see her nod. "Yes, I'm sorry that it seems like a touchy subject. But better I know of him. More we can be positive it's him." Rydia said, again wondering if it was a smart idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:39 am

"Yeah..."Cloud thought back to all the events that led him here today."Sephiroth...was my hero. I looked up to him as a kid but one day...he attacked my hometown of Nibelheim. I never forgave him for that. He wanted to destroy the world with the power of meteor. We went to stop him but he killed someone close to me...anyway....I made sure he was dead."He explained in a short version.

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:43 am

Rydia stayed silent. Listening to what Cloud had to say about this man. At first, he seemed like a good guy. But then going off and killing? Guess all evil hides within a Good person. Rydia bit her lip, but then spoke.

"I see. I'm sorry on what this man did." Her voice was soft and gentle. Even if she didn't see what happened, she could already feel her eyes being pricked by coming tears. Though, the summoner was able to keep them back.

'But that doesn't mean someone couldn't have brought him back. Magic is a strong thing.' Rydia thought to herself, but didn't speak of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 am

"You kinda remind me of her.....Her name was Aerith."He said after awhile.

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:51 am

"Aerith?" She whispered the name. It was a strange name, though she shouldn't be talking. Her own name was weird as well. "This Aerith person must have had been a nice person." She then spoke in her normal tone of voice. Rydia then became silent, listening to the howling winds as they drove. Also looking at certain places as they past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:57 am

"Yeah...so what's your world like?"He asked.

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:03 am

"Different then this, by a lot." Rydia laughed before quieting down and becoming serous.

"My world is based upon the Crystals that each large Kingdom Guards, or one village has. People look to these crystals as their life. Monsters are all around us. Some even change their themselves as people; once as Baron's king. Some people, mainly monsters. Fear, Us summoners of Mist, scared that we'll summon Odin; the King and Lord of Summons." Rydia took a breath, closing her green eyes.

"Then there are those from the Moon, many people fear because of what they try and teach. Then there are those in the underworld. Where I was mainly raised after being separated from Cecil, Yang and Edward. In a village where Summons live together. Then there are the dwarfs that guard the Dark Crystal. Over all. Our world is different then this. Crystals are our life; I guess you can say."

Rydia explained picturing certain places of the world taht which she came from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:29 am

"Sounds like the lifestream..."He replied."But your world...sounds like something that can only exist in fairytales...though I'm not complaining."He replied.

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:35 am

Rydia giggled and nodded. "I guess you can say that. With Kingdoms, Princes, Kings, Evilness all around. Maybe our world was made from dreams of young ones." Rydia joked around. But hoped it wasn't true. 'The Crystals made us . . . I must always remember.' Rydia thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:38 am

"Yeah...though evil is all around us here too. We also have airships, magic, monsters, a Cid...lot of things from your world."He replied.

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:41 am

Rydia giggled as he said 'A Cid'. "Maybe there's something in our worlds that makes everything different. I mean, you've got Cities, we've got Kingdoms and Villages. You guys have more Advanced Technology then Us." Rydia pointed out.

But it was true, they all had nearly the same things in common.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:48 am

"Maybe...our worlds are connected somehow...and these portals are proof of that."He replied, in thought.

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:51 am

"Yeah, maybe its that Lifestream you were taking about. Maybe its connected to our Crystals." Rydia said, smiling at the thought of that. Maybe then when she's able to go home. She would be able to bring her friends to show them this world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:56 am

"Yeah, that's what I was thinkin. But in our world, magic is a crystalized form of the lifestream."He explained.

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:00 am

"Crystallized? You mean you guys don't use you're energy?" Rydia questioned, this world was far beyond different then her own. They normally would use the energy from within themselves. Rydia sighed within her mind, hopefully she could still use her way of magic and not used it crystallized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:14 am

"Its called materia. I've got a few on me right now. It's actually the planet's life...people have gone so long depending on it and in turn, killing it but guess old habits die hard, huh?
If we knew how to use your fairy tale magic then we would but I highly doubt the people in this world will change from something they rely on so quickly."

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   

Back to top Go down

Lady in Green
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next