Eternal Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Fantasy

Fantasies are eternal so long as the light of hope lives on in our hearts.No matter where you go,battles will be won and lost. No matter where you turn,evil will lurk. But believe in yourself and you shall come out the victor.This is the chance to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Template.

Go down 
+7
?????
Vincent
Lightning
Sephiroth
Lucrecia
Cloud
Tifa
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

Character Template. Empty
PostSubject: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:43 am

(image in spoilers)

Name:

Race:

Battle Style : Mage, swordsman,fighter, ect.

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

RP Sample:

Code:
[b] Name[/b]:

[b]Age[/b]:

[b]Race[/b]:

[b]Battle Style[/b] : Mage, swordsman, fighter, ect.

[b]Weapon[/b]

[b]Appearance[/b]:

[b] Personality[/b]:

[b]History[/b]:

[b] RP Sample[/b]:
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfantasy.forummotion.com
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Tifa Lockhart   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:55 am

Spoiler:

Name: Tifa Lockhart

Race:Human

Battle Style: Fighter

Weapon: none

Appearance: Tifa's long hair falls below her waist and is tied at the end in a distinctive dolphin-tail split. The hair is dark brown, but in some appearances it looks black. Her eyes are officially addressed as red, but they have also been depicted as brown in some appearances, and she wears white tear-drop earrings, sleeveless white tank shirt that shows her stomach with a short black miniskirt and a pair of black suspenders connected to her belt and wears fighting gloves that come up to her elbows, which have metal protecting pads, and she wears old boots.
In Advent Children, Tifa's hair is shorter, and merely reaches partway down her back. She wears shorts with a black ribbon on each leg instead of a regular shorts, and she has a cape tied onto the shorts in a bow in the center. She wears a sleeveless white shirt underneath a sleeveless black vest with a zipper, and when fighting wears leather gloves

History: Tifa was born in Nibelheim, the same town where Cloud was born. She was out-going, lively, and quickly gained quite a lot of friends. Although she and Cloud lived right next to each other, and were only a year apart, they were never that close. She and the others did not really know Cloud through most of, or all of their childhood. Tifa's mother died when Tifa was eight years old in 1995, leaving her upset and very confused. Tifa believed her mother had gone to Mt. Nibel, and that she could meet her again if only she crossed the mountain.
In year 0000 Cloud called Tifa out to the water tower, a local date spot, to tell her of his plans, and Tifa made Cloud promise to protect her if she was ever in trouble. He agreed, and left to join SOLDIER the following spring. Afterward, Tifa constantly worried about him, reading the newspaper every day looking for some mention of Cloud, and asking Shinra personnel if they knew him when they came to Nibelheim, but there never was anything, for Cloud only became an infantryman.
After learning about SOLDIER she was unbeknown protected by Cloud as she continued to drop hints to Zack that she wanted to be protected by a certain blond haired man. Sadly she has no recollection of her father's death for her deadly wound.
In late January 0008, Tifa stays behind to help Cloud to safety as he descends into the Lifestream for a final battle with Sephiroth, and is caught by him as he returns to his own body, and the two stay near each other throughout the remainder of the ending.
Currently she is in charge of her 7th Heaven bar and rebuilds Edge, as she also runs Cloud's so called Strife delivery service. She acts like a mother to Denzel and Marlene who she grows very close to.

Personality: Tifa is a very shy character, which is perhaps best displayed by her last name, Lockhart. Tifa does not express her feelings often, and she often has trouble doing so. She has a strong motherly streak and helps take care of the other AVALANCHE members at her bar, and she also has no compunctions about using her strength to keep rambunctious patrons in line, if what other characters indicate is true. Tifa is also very caring and helps whenever she can. She often comforts the other AVALANCHE members, and in Final Fantasy VII is often found spending time with Aeris Gainsborough when the party splits up, who is similarly caring and compassionate.

Sample Rp: Tifa was washing the dishes all alone in 7th Heaven. She knew Denzel was lying in bed as Marlene was taking care of him. She had grown to love those two children and thought of them as her own. She had a small family.

Who would have thought? she smiled at the thought.

Her smile was wiped off immediately after a memory of Cloud appeared. She sighed hearing the phone ringing. She knew though it said Strife Delivery Service she took charge of the business side.

"Strife Delivery Service how may I help you?" she asked.

As the person began to speak, her thoughts distracted her. She remember wishing hundreds of times that the call was from a certain blond man that held her heart.

"We will thank you" she said and hung up.

She looked at the phone and bit her lip thinking whether or not to call. She lifted it up not being able to control her urge and dialed Cloud's number.

"Cloud, it's me, I wish you would answer.....come back soon, we have knew deliveries and people have called for you. Bye" she ended it softer than when she began.

She looked at the phone and then heard a light peppy.

"Tifa!" from Marlene.

"Coming Marlene" she said.

She smiled slightly and walked over to the people that really needed her and people she loved.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Cloud Strife   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Spoiler:

Name: Cloud Strife

Race: human

Fighting Style: Swordsman

Weapon: Buster Sword

Appearance:(see avvy)

History:Cloud was born in a small town called Nibelheim. Home of a mako reactor. Cloud always dreamed of being a hero, ever since he was a child. He wanted to know what it was like to make his name known as a hero. Someone who saves others.
He wanted to be just like his hero, Sephiroth. He thought about this every time he and Tifa sat under the stars. He even promised that if she was ever in a jam and he became famous, he'd go to her and help her out.

A years have passed and Cloud have made it into the Shinra militia. His dream was starting to come true. He was hoping to make it into SOLDIER yet he couldnt. He had motion sickness when the choppers took off and he could hardly carry a sword. He always thought himself as useless. His best friend, Zack Fair, SOLDIER, 1st class, took him under his wing and taught him the ropes.Since then, Cloud and Zack worked together on many opperations.

Upon hearing of the attack on Nibelheim, Zack and Cloud were sent in. Tifa was wondering why SOLDIER would do something like this and attack her home. She grew to hate shinra and SOLDIER.Zack found that it was Sephiroth who made the attack and moved to confront him. On his way, he saw an injured Tifa.
Zack moved to help her but she resisted. "Why did you do it? Why did you attack my home? I hate you.... I hate you all! Shinra, SOLDIER...you're all the same and I hate you! I can't forgive you for what you've done."
Zack stood up after hearing what she said. He started to walk up the stairs to make Sephiroth pay. He stopped half way up and said.
"I'm not asking you to forgive me...just give me a chance...and I'll prove to you that I'm not like them. I'm different...and I'm sorry this happened." He smiled back to Tifa and gave her a thumbs up.
"SOLDIER, first class Zack Fair."He said as he rushed in the chamber where Sephiroth waited."Mother...I'm here, mother...you are the one who should rule this planet..."Sephiroth said to Jenova.
Zack ran in. "Sephiroth!"His sword was drawn and he moved to attack. Sephiroth guarded and countered. Zack was knocked out of the room and down the stairs. Cloud saw everything. He simply couldnt take it anymore. Out of rage, he took up Zacks sword and ran into the room. "Sephiroth!!!!"He impaled Sephiroth into the tube where Jenova was. "I admired you! You were my hero! I wanted to be like you! Why?! Why! My Home...my familly...my friends..give them back...give them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Sephiroth fell to the ground and Cloud ran back out to find Tifa. She looked up at him and smiled. "You came for me..just like you promised..."she said before losing consiousness. Just then, cloud heard a crash in the mako room. It was sephiroth. He regained consciousness and destroyed the tube that confined Jenova and beheaded her. "Come with me mother..together we shall go to the promised lands."He said, leaving the room. Cloud rushed up to Sephiroth. "Sephiroth!"Sephiroth impaled Cloud through the chest and tossed him against the wall. Sephiroth still held the blade that impaled cloud.Cloud grunted. His eyes glowed as he pulled himself to Sephiroth. Sephiroth tensed."You..you're...! What are you?!"Chould smiled with a dazed expression as he headbutted Sephiroth hard. Sephiroth stumbled back and fell into the abyss off the mako reactor, yet he was smiling and holding Jenova's head.
Cloud lost consciousness. Soon after, Professor Hojo found the bodies and thought they would be magnificent specimens for the project S. Years have passed while Zack and Cloud slept in their confinement. Zack broke free and brought Cloud, who was suffering from mako addiction with him. He got cloud a soldier first class uniform he found then carried Cloud out of there. Shinra got word of their escape and ordered the militia and turks to move in to capture them. The turks were obeying, however the militia always wanted to beat SOLDIER and thought this as their chance. She formed a plan to find and shoot them. Zack and Cloud were on their way to Midgar when they were surrounded by the military. Zack fought them off hundreds at once but they kept comming and ultimately, Zack was shot down. When the military had left and when Cloud regained consciousness, he crawled over. Zack smiled weakly. "Hey, buddy...glad to see you're okay...listen...theres something i have to tell you..." Cloud started crying as he saw Zack's state.
"Zack...don't waste you're breath..please you're going to be okay..."
"Cloud...listen...back in Midgar...theres this girl I met...I want you to live out both of our lives and show that girl the most beautiful skies...and here...take this..."Zack said, holding his buster sword to Cloud."Here....you will be my living legacy...you have to go and live..."Zack said withy a smile then lost consciousness.
Cloud cried. "Nooooooooooooooooooo!"He couldnt believe his best friend was dead. Then it hit him. He had to keep moving. The military could be anywhere. I have to keep moving...I have to live!Cloud thought as he pulled himself up and used the sword as support. I will live out both of our lives.

Once he made it to Midgar, Cloud changed his outlook. He took everything in his life and mixed it with things Zack had experienced.
His life became one big makebelieve world. Until the time came when he heard Sephiroth had returned. Cloud didnt know what to do at first...but with the help of his friends, he overcame his doubt.
Many people lost their lives in that battle...and when Aerith was killed by sephiroth..part of cloud knew that he couldnt risk his friends being hurt anymore. He had to keep his distance so they would be safe. One the final battle against Sephiroth, when Midgar was destroyed, in spite of his victory, Cloud blamed himself. But most of all...he hated himself for not being able to save any of them.

Personality: Cloud is very quiet and can sometimes come off as a jerk but deep down all his friends know just how big a softy he is.

Sample RP: Cloud sat back in a seat in Seventh Heaven, a local bar which Tifa now owns. Ever since the destruction of Midgar, Cloud has been moping around because Tifa made him get a job as the delivery boy. "Strife Delivery Service, huh?"He said under his breath as he watched Tifa wash the dishes.
"Cloud! Come on. Stop moping around and come help me. These dishes won't wash themselves." Tifa called, then looked back over the counter to realize Cloud had left. "Cloud?"
Cloud walked out to his bike and pulled his goggles over his eyes and sped off in thought.

He headed toward the old church in the sector seven slums of the ruins of Midgar. The church where Aerith once lived. Cloud always had blamed himself and thought that he could have done something to save her if only he'd been quicker...
A lone tear eased down his cheek as he arrived."I'm sorry...If only I wasn't so weak...because of me...you're...."He muttered as he fell to his knees.
Just then, he felt a sharp pain in his left arm. He pulled his sleave up, revealing a black mark. The geostigma. Supposedly it's the scorn of the Earth. No doubt mad at us for misusing it...."Forgive me..."He muttered.

Last edited by Cloud on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:06 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:24 am

Name: Lucrecia CRescent

Race: Human with Jenova cells

Battle Style : Mage

Weapon : None yet

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Kind and caring but focuses to much on the wrong she has gone.

History: Lucrecia Crescent, is one of Shinra Companies scientist, together with Professor Hojo, and Professor Gast, she work as a Class A biotechnological scientist, who have a duty to research Genova project.
She is Sephiroth mother. When she pregnant, during the pregnancy she have lots of future vision about his unborn child, a vision of scream, scared and destruction. So she try to kill her unborn baby, and even try kill herself but always failed. In the end, she sealed herself into crystal.
She felt so much guilt for all that she had done that she wants to disappear and she wanted to die. But due to the Jenova cells in her body, Lucrecia was unable to truly die.

RP Sample:
In the cold cave the sound of change hummed on the wind. The sleeping Lucrecia held in her prison of glass started to awake. A small crack at the top of the crystal began to grown the sound of it breaking filled the air and soon the newly awakened Lucrecia was standing in the middle of a large pile of broken crystals. She looked around her wondering what had made the crystal break, deeply confused wondering what to do now...
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:24 am

Approved~ just get an avvy
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:53 am

Name: Sephiroth , AKA The Man in the Black Cape, One-Winged Angel, The Legendary SOLDIER

Race: Human with Jenova

Battle Style : Swordsman

Appearance: Avatar

Weapon : Masamune

Personality : Sephiroth's personality is one of cold ruthlessness. Prior to his madness, he was not particularly anti-social, as he has friends in the past and willingly tells Zack and Tifa about Mako and Materia on Mt. Nibel. All the same, his cold exterior and professional attitude turn people away. He is very intelligent, and is respectful to those he deems worthy he considered Professor Gast a great scientist, but looked down on Professor Hojo and described him as "a walking mass of complexes". Sephiroth is confident to the point of arrogance, but as the strongest SOLDIER alive it could easily be argued he has the right to be. Well-spoken and somewhat graceful, Sephiroth is universally calm, collected, and in control. He can be frustrated and caught off his guard, but this rarely happens.

Following his fall into insanity, Sephiroth retains most of the above personality traits, but becomes murderous and vengeful as well. He also develops something of a messiah complex, proclaiming several times that he is "the chosen one", destined to lead the planet and become a god. His intelligence has increased vastly following his time in the Lifestream, and he has absorbed the knowledge of the Ancients there. At one point, Sephiroth even says he is greater than the Ancients. He has become highly cruel and delights in mentally torturing Cloud, and in Advent Children, in one of his iconic lines, asks Cloud what he cherishes so he may simply take it from him. Sephiroth is also fiercely devoted to Jenova and her cause, even though her body serves as little more than his avatar.

History: Sephiroth was born thirty years before the start of Final Fantasy VII to Professor Hojo and Lucrecia Crescent. Before Sephiroth's birth, Hojo and Lucrecia were working as assistants to Professor Gast, Shinra's top scientist, on the Jenova Project. The project studied the remains of an extra-terrestrial entity known as Jenova, which was mistakenly thought to be one of the Cetra, an ancient people of the world that the game takes place in. Hojo injected cell samples from Jenova into the pregnant Lucrecia and her unborn baby. Lucrecia then carried Sephiroth to term, his fetal form merging with the cells of Jenova as it developed.

Shinra raised Sephiroth to be a super soldier, the very first SOLDIER. They told him nothing of his mother except that her name was "Jenova" and that she died during childbirth. He was not aware his father was the mad scientist Professor Hojo, whom he referred to as "inexperienced" and "a walking mass of complexes" however, he respected Professor Gast, until he left Shinra under the guidance of Ifalna. Sephiroth proved to be an incredibly strong and effective member of SOLDIER, gaining worldwide fame for his exploits such as his role in Shinra's victory against Wutai in 2000.

President Shinra comes to rely on Sephiroth during the events of Before Crisis -Final Fantasy VII-, calling Sephiroth in whenever the situation personally threatens the President's life, like during the first AVALANCHE attack on Junon on February 30, 2001. Sephiroth engages the AVALANCHE leader, Elfé, but she blocks his strikes, impressing him. While the two are fighting, Elfé questions why Sephiroth is fighting. She asks whether if he ever wants to "fight for a reason", which seems to have a profound effect on the SOLDIER. The results of Sephiroth choosing to fight for a reason would one day threaten the entire Planet's existence. He is later sent in on June 18, 2002, to "rescue" Professor Hojo who had almost defected with the AVALANCHE forces attacking the Shinra Building.

In SOLDIER, Sephiroth had two friends, Angeal Hewley and Genesis Rhapsodos. Though all three were rival SOLDIERs First Class, they each saw each other as close friends. When Genesis and Sephiroth duel in the virtual reality Junon, Sephiroth seems to be the strongest, but it ends inconclusively. Angeal stops the fight before either hurt each other too badly. The small wound Genesis takes does not heal. Sephiroth offers his blood as a transfusion, but is told that his blood is not compatible. Genesis eventually defects from Shinra, making Sephiroth very uneasy about his missions against him. Just before his final mission, Sephiroth hints that he may leave Shinra altogether.

In what would become his final mission, Sephiroth was ordered to inspect the Mako Reactor outside the town of Nibelheim on September 22, 2002. He enters with a small entourage, consisting of one other member of SOLDIER and a few Shinra MPs. Among this group was SOLDIER 1st Class member Zack and his friend, a 16-year-old Shinra trooper named Cloud Strife. At the reactor, Sephiroth found several pod-like chambers containing monstrous creatures, apparently former humans, possibly mutated by injection with Jenova cells and exposure to Mako. Deeper inside, he found a larger chamber labeled "JENOVA", which contained a very strange feminine-looking creature. When Zack suggests a connection between SOLDIER and the creatures in the tanks, Sephiroth flies into a rage.

Crisis Core shows an expanded version of events at the Nibelheim Incident, and Genesis plays a large part in Sephiroth's madness. During this time, Genesis tells Sephiroth that he was born from the Jenova Project, which was used to produce a "monster". Going in more depth about Jenova and the Jenova Project, Genesis states more facts, but Sephiroth himself does not understand all of what Genesis tries to tells him.

Deeply disturbed by the fact that the creature had the same name as his "mother" and by the idea that he himself might have been created in an experiment similar to the one that created the monsters in the pods, Sephiroth made his way to the mansion that had been occupied by Shinra researchers and began reading the research notes that were located in the basement library. As a result of what he learned, Sephiroth became enraged and psychotic. Based on the Shinra reports, he came to believe that Jenova was a Cetra, and therefore that he himself, Jenova's "son", was the last survivor of the Cetra. He also believed that the human race had betrayed the Cetra 2,000 years earlier, leaving them alone to defend the Planet from a calamity it had faced (eventually revealed to have been Jenova itself), and resolved to take vengeance for his "ancestors".

On October 1st, Sephiroth proceeded to destroy Nibelheim, setting the town to the flame, before returning to the reactor to claim Jenova's remains. He is followed by Tifa, Zack, and Cloud. At the reactor, Tifa takes up Sephiroth's Masamune from her father's corpse and attacks him, but he disarms her and cuts her down. Shortly after entering Jenova's chamber, Zack arrives and attacks him. In Final Fantasy VII he is easily defeated, but Crisis Core retcons this into a full battle where Zack fight Sephiroth in a pair fight. Either way, Zack is defeated and tossed out of the chamber. Cloud enters the reactor and picks up Zack's Buster Sword, rushing after Sephiroth. Caught off-guard, Sephiroth is impaled through the abdomen.

Due to Sephiroth's enhanced anatomy, however, he survived Cloud's assault, though wounded greatly. As Cloud left him to tend to Tifa, Sephiroth sliced off Jenova's head and stumbled from the room. Cloud attacks him again with rage, but Sephiroth stabs him with the Masamune. Cloud summons unknown strength and uses the sword as a lever, hurling Sephiroth into a pool of Mako below the reactor. In Last Order, it was retconed that Cloud only managed to fling Sephiroth into the wall, and that Sephiroth jumped into the Mako pool as a means of escape, stunned by Cloud's strength. No other version of the Nibelheim incident shows events going this way.

There was one SOLDIER named Sephiroth who was better than the rest. When he found out about the terrible experiments that made him, he began to hate Shinra, and then, over time, he began to hate everything."

Sephiroth, as seen in Last Order.Following this, Shinra sealed the records on Sephiroth and rebuilt Nibelheim in order to cover up the incident, populating it with Shinra employees paid to act as the town's citizens. However, the renegade SOLDIER survived the plunge, and spent the next few years traveling the Lifestream, learning the secrets of the Ancients. In particular, Sephiroth learned of the Black Materia, which could call the ultimate black magic, Meteor. Sephiroth eventually came to rest in the Northern Crater, the site of Jenova's landing 2,000 years ago. Crystallized in Mako to increase his powers, Sephiroth would remain in hibernation for some time, using his new found influence over Jenova to act through her.

Hojo meanwhile decided to make use of the surviving residents of Nibelheim, and so commissioned them against their wills to take part in an experiment that would hopefully prove his Jenova Reunion Theory, a theory that states that when Jenova's cells are separated, they will seek to rejoin each other. Hojo injected the survivors with Mako and Jenova cells, dubbing them "Sephiroth Clones". Cloud and Zack were two of Hojo's subjects for this experiment, and they would spend the next four years as his prisoners in the Shinra Mansion of Nibelheim. Shortly before the main events of Final Fantasy VII begin, Zack broke free and took the semi-comatose Cloud with him. At some time in 0007, the call of the Reunion began to go out, and the Sephiroth clones began making their way toward the Northern Crater to join with Sephiroth.

Approximately five years after his supposed death, in December 2007, Sephiroth enacted his plan to find the Black Materia. Jenova's remains, which had been moved to Shinra Headquarters, took on Sephiroth's form and broke out of containment. Jenova/Sephiroth then released Cloud and the members of AVALANCHE, who were being held prisoner and killed President Shinra after declaring to the President that his company should never acquire the Promised Land. Sephiroth subsequently began searching for clues to the location of the Black Materia. Cloud, seeing Sephiroth's Masamune left at the scene of President Shinra's death, suspects he may be alive and sets out with AVALANCHE to find him and settle the score for what happened to Nibelheim.

Sephiroth, hibernating in the Whirlwind Maze.The party first sees Sephiroth on the Cargo Ship, where he alludes to the Jenova Reunion. He also appears some time later in Nibelheim, where he again mentions the Reunion. When Cloud and his allies discover that Sephiroth is tracking down the Black Materia, they go to the Temple of the Ancients to acquire it first. There they again find Sephiroth, who tells them the full extent of his plans - the Planet relies on the Lifestream to heal itself when wounded. Using the Black Materia, Sephiroth plans to use it to call Meteor to strike the Planet, causing another large wound. Sephiroth would then place himself at the center of this wound, merging with the Lifestream and taking control of it, becoming a God ruling over the Planet.

Cloud succeeds in acquiring the Black Materia, but Sephiroth exerts his influence over Jenova's cells and takes control of Cloud, who hands the Materia over to Jenova. At this time Aeris Gainsborough, the true last survivor of the Cetra, tried to use the White Materia given to her by her mother to summon the force called Holy, the only power able to counter Meteor. During her attempt to call forth this Ultimate White Magic, Sephiroth (or rather, a clone containing Jenova LIFE) fell from above and impaled her with his sword, killing the flower girl. Though Aeris had successfully called Holy, it was now being held back within the Planet by Sephiroth, preventing it from moving with his will as augmented by Jenova's power. Cloud and his allies continued tracking Sephiroth to the Northern Crater.

At the crater, Cloud kills Jenova in Sephiroth's form and reclaims the Black Materia. Shortly after, Sephiroth's true body is seen in its Mako cocoon, and Sephiroth's mental manipulations of Cloud's weakened mind take their toll. Believing himself nothing more than a cluster of Jenova cells who had taken on the memories of a boy named "Cloud" and the deceased Zack, Cloud delivers the Black Materia to Sephiroth, who uses it. The crater collapses, and Cloud's allies are forced to flee with Rufus Shinra to escape. Sephiroth unleashes the Weapons from their sleep and erects an energy barrier over the crater to keep them from detecting him.

Sephiroth is defeated.With the Weapons causing chaos and keeping his enemies from rallying against him, Sephiroth began shapeshifting his body into a form befitting a God, awaiting the arrival of Meteor. Cloud was eventually recovered by his allies, and they received unlikely assistance from Shinra. In later January 0008, they fired the massive Mako cannon known as the Sister Ray at the Northern Crater, piercing Sephiroth's barrier and allowing Cloud and his allies to enter the crater and find Sephiroth.

Descending into the crater, they eventually find Sephiroth at the Planet's core, blocking Holy from stopping Meteor as it began its impact. After they dispatched Sephiroth's larva-like "Bizarro∙Sephiroth" form, Sephiroth emerged from it, almost entirely transformed into his ultimate form, an angelic being with seven wings. Cloud and his allies destroyed Sephiroth, but his mind endured. Pulling Cloud into the Lifestream for a final mental battle, Sephiroth attempted to take control of his mind again, but Cloud's mental defenses had grown, and he defeated Sephiroth. Battered and bloody, Sephiroth dissolved into the Lifestream, seemingly destroyed.

In the later years since his death everything has been good. In the Portal though the creature behind these creatures and the attacks decided they needed a Leader to keep them in check and one that would not care to be revealed. He searched through the forces of his men and found no subjects that match the description. He then figured his serach would be finished in Sephiroth. So using the life force from many of the creatures he used it to revive Sephiroth. When he did that he promised him his greatest wishes if he served him as his leader of the army. Sephiroth agreed to the deal. He now leads the enemy forces.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:55 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:21 am

Name: Lightning aka. Claire Farron

Race: Human

Weapon : Blazefire Saber

Appearance: Lightning has light pink hair and blue eyes like her sister Serah. She wears a light brown turtleneck shirt along with a necklace with a lightning bolt pendant underneath a white soldier uniform adorned with a green metal plate over her left shoulder with two glowing yellow stripes symbolizing her rank, a long flowing red cape attached to her back on the left side, and a brown belt around her waist. She also wears two blue gloves with gold plates over her knuckles, a long black sleeve over her left arm that begins from her bicep, a brown mini-skirt with a black case that holds her Blazefire Saber dangling behind her, a storage pack on her left hamstring attached from her skirt, and two knee-high leather boots. Her l'Cie brand is on her chest, but remains hidden beneath her shirt. She also has a slightly unnoticeable navel piercing.

History: Lightning's personality is determined, concentrated, independent, and cunning. Lightning has a straight forward persona with a lone wolf attitude, similar to that of Squall Leonhart. She is easily annoyed, as when Snow called her "sister" due to his relationship with her sister, Serah, she yells at him and at one time, nearly pummels him to submission. However, Lightning was not completely heartless; she cared deeply for her sister's safety. After their parents died, Lightning looked out for Serah like she was her daughter. She also comforted Hope Estheim after the loss of his mother and decided to take him under her wing; it is possible that she sees Hope as a kindred spirit because of how they both lost their mothers at a young age.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:30 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:27 pm

WIP
Spoiler:
Name: Vincent Valentine

Race: semi-human/experiment

Battle Style : gunman

Weapon .. cereberus

Appearance: long black hair, red cloak all black except for gold boots.

Personality: stoic, calm doesn't talk much

History:
Vincent Valentine (ヴィンセント・ヴァレンタイン, Vinsento Varentain?) is a fictional character in Square Enix's role-playing game Final Fantasy VII. Created by Tetsuya Nomura, he also appears in various titles from the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII as a support character and is the protagonist in the third-person shooter Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII and its mobile phone tie-in. He is also present in the fighting game Ehrgeiz. The English voice actor of Vincent is Steven Blum, while the Japanese voice actor was Kazuhiro Nakata in Ehrgeiz and Shōgo Suzuki in all other appearances.

Vincent is a genetically modified human who, prior to the Final Fantasy VII, was a Turk assigned to guard the scientist Lucrecia Crescent. Although both fell in love, Lucrecia decided to carry the child of Hojo, Sephiroth, head of the Science Department, for an experiment relating to Jenova's cells. Vincent would become the subject of one of Hojo's experiments and by his introduction in Final Fantasy VII, he joins Cloud Strife's group to defeat Sephiroth, who plans to destroy the planet as well as to confront Hojo. In the game Dirge of Cerberus, Vincent's character and backstory are further explored.

Due to time constraints, Vincent was not originally meant to be playable in Final Fantasy VII, but in the end he appeared as an optional character. Still, in the titles from Compilation, Vincent would focus more in developing his character. Publications for video games have had positive comments Vincent; he has been regarded as a popular character within the game while his role in Dirge of Cerberus was praised.

RP Sample:

Vincent Valentine sat by himself on the rooftops. He was deep in thought, thinking, wondering about the world. His eyes closed briefly as the images of past filled his head, causing him to have a sudden wave of anger. However, his stoic expression never left. The warm wind blew his dark hair to the side as his red eyes pierced the world around him. Corruption.. chaos and disorder. With a hand on Cerbereus, he turned to see that noone was there. His imagination.. again playing tricks.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Approved n.n
Back to top Go down
?????

?????

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:06 am

Name: Unknown, Malice

Race: unknown but looks human

Battle Style : warrior

Weapon Omega

Appearance: Avy
((Takes the form of Zack Fair for the fact that Zack affected many lives))

Personality: Dark and mysterious...plays energetic and happy

History: Malice was always confined with his army in darkness. It was in fact, the Cetra that confined him. Once Sehiroth killed Aerith, the last of the Cetra, there were no bonds holding them and he was free to gather strength. Over time, he learned of the world as he regained strength. Malice saw the power of Jenova first hand the day that Midgar was destroyed an found this to be his chance for revenge. Unfortunetly, however, Jenova's remains were destroyed with Sephiroth. Malice thought of a plan. He used the lifestream and the lifeforce of servants that he sacrificed in order to sevive sephiroth, in order to obtain the Jenova cells he needed.

Once he had the cells, the power over darkness was his to command. He used it to manifest the geostigma in the lifestream to corrode it, created a dark new world of death and decay. Those who caught geostigma would die and their souls will go to the lifestream and aid the process. Once he had the geostigma infecting the lifestream, he opened up portals across the world, releasing his army of destruction across the land. Unfortunately, however, he didnt have enough strength to travel the dimentions himself, so he used a human puppet that took form of the man who affected many lives, Zack Fair. This was solely to infiltrate the world he wished to conqer and learnb of their weaknesses. He only knows of how zack acts but doesnt have all his memories, although he knows some basics. His true form still rests in the portals of darkness spread across the land yet it is said that all who see it are instantly turned into stone...

RP Sample: Malice sat in his dark throne. He knew things were turning out just as he had planned and the humans knew nothing of what was about to overcome them. "Such a shame that they all must die..."He muttered with a satified smile.
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:06 am

Approved o.o
Back to top Go down
Rude

Rude

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:32 am

Name: Rude

Race: South American

Battle Style : Fighter. His only known weapons are his fists and a combat baton that he uses for certain occasions.

Appearance: Rude has a tall, dark, lean and muscular build. He is almost never seen without his trademark sunglasses and prefers to dress as a gentleman. For him, a suit and tie are a must have for every occasion. From meetings, to battles.

As for his personal appearance, Rude has multiple piercings on his left and right ears, keeps his head shaven and his face in a tight Standard. For times when combat is a threat, Rude always places leather gloves on his hands as either a sign of respect, or a simple gesture of arrogance.

Personality:

Rude is known to most as the strong, silent type. When spoken to he answers with either one to two word answers, or short well placed sentences. He is only know to hold a conversation with Reno and other close members of his Turk squad in Shinra, including Eleina and Tseng.

History:

Rude is a member of the Turk squad in Shinra. He is one of the strongest members, but he is also the most quiet of them all. Not much is known about him, but he has confessed to Reno that he had a small crush on Tifa Lockheart, though nothing ever came from it.

RP Sample:

Rude sits silently on the edge of his bed, his elbows propped up on his thighs and his large hands cradling his bald head. The lights of his room are dim and classical music plays soft and soothingly in the background. He is thinking... Thinking about Cloud, and the return of Sephiroth, thinking about his role in helping the monster return. Even though that moment has passed, he can't help but think about what he could have done, what he should have done. He may had been able to finish Loz then and there, but he let his own care for his friend and ally Reno distract him, allowing him to get thrown like a rag doll. But the past is just that... Past and he needs to get a hold of himself. Once Rude is finished thinking, he stands and moves to open his bedroom door when Reno slams it open, knocking Rude flat on his back. Before he has the opportunity to speak, Reno is already lifting him back up and apologizing. Rude nods his acceptance and he switches off the radio and lights before leaving for the day.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:41 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Aerith

Aerith

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Name: Aerith Gainsborough

Race: Cetra

Battle Style : White Mage

Weapon: Staff

Appearance: Aerith wears a shin-length pink dress with a slit up the front that buttons up. She also wears a red bolero jacket over it with metal bracers. She has brown boots and carries a rod as her weapon. Aerith's hair, in all her appearances, is drawn back in a thick plait with a large pink ribbon tied around it. Her bangs are segmented and frame her face on the sides, and she has emerald green eyes.

Personality: Aerith is highly upbeat and cheerful.As she was raised in the slums, Aerith still maintains that she can take care of herself and is capable of fighting off Shinra troops and goes out of her way to help Cloud rescue Tifa from Don Corneo.

History:Aerith was born from one of the last remaining Cetra, Ifalna, and her father was Professor Gast Faremis in the Icicle Inn on February 7th, 1985. However, when she was barely twenty days old on the 27th, Professor Hojo tracked down Gast, killed him and captured Ifalna and Aerith. The two became subject to numerous experiments by Hojo and Shinra. Seven years later in 1992, Ifalna and Aerith escaped, but Ifalna was greatly wounded and only made it as far as Midgar. Dying on the train tracks within the Slums, Ifalna gave the young Aerith to Elmyra Gainsborough just before she died.
Elmyra raised Aerith through the years, and eventually Shinra relocated her. Though Shinra continues to try to capture her, they never succeed. Tseng of the Turks, who considers her a friend and has a crush upon her, attempts to persuade her to join Shinra instead of kidnapping her. As Aerith grows, she continues to hear voices of the Planet speaking to her, and along with Tseng's visits is aware of her heritage as the last Cetra, although when she is younger she is reluctant to accept this.
In 2000, a fifteen-year-old Aerith first meets Zack when he "falls from the sky" into her church. When he awakens, Zack at first mistakes himself as being in heaven and Aerith as an angel, but Aerith quickly corrects him. As a repayment for saving him, Zack suggests a date, but Aerith brushes him off. All the same, she shows him around, and Zack buys Aerith her trademark pink hair ribbon.
Aerith's flower wagons
The two go to the park afterward. During this time, Aerith says that she is afraid of SOLDIER members, as they are not normal, and that they frighten her for being experiments who love to fight. Zack then says he is from SOLDIER and she apologizes. To break the awkward silence, Aerith says that his eyes are beautiful. Zack lets her have a closer look, and as they draw nearer, Aerith becomes aware of their close proximity and pushes him for teasing her. He then comments that his Mako eyes are like the sky. Aerith smiles and says that they're "not scary at all". After this, Tseng calls Zack back to the Shinra Headquarters, but he promises Aerith she will see him again. Aerith and Zack continue to speak frequently over his cellphone, and after Angeal's death, Zack returns to see her and she holds him as he cries. She continues to sell flowers on the street for one gil after Zack's death, when she meets Cloud Strife on December 9, 2007, who bears a striking resemblance to Zack. Cloud warns her to get to safety after the destruction of the Sector 1 Mako Reactor, but Aeris does not heed his words. Later on, Cloud falls into her church on a failed attack on the Sector 5 Reactor, and wakes up on the flower bed. Reno of the Turks comes to apprehend Aeris shortly after, and Aeris asks him to become her bodyguard, he tells her it will cost her and she offers him a date as payment. He agrees and then turns to talk to Reno before helping Aeris to escape. Cloud takes her home, but sneaks out during the night to return to Sector 7 alone. Aeris heads him off and Cloud agrees to bring her along to Sector 7.
Taking a break in the playground, Aeris mentions Zack to Cloud, although not by name. Then they see Tifa Lockhart on a chocobo cart, and assume she has been kidnapped by Don Corneo. Through an idea of Aeris, she and a cross dressed Cloud infiltrate the Don's mansion and try to rescue Tifa, who reveals she did not need rescuing in the first place, and was trying to get information on ShinRa from the Don. Don Corneo told them that ShinRa has learned where AVALANCHE's base of operations is, and is planning to drop the plate covering the sector to destroy the entire area. The party's attempts to stop ShinRa fail, and Aeris is captured while taking Barret Wallace's daughter Marlene to safety. Cloud, Tifa and Barret attempt to rescue heEdit post
Subject
Message body
r from Shinra Headquarters, but are eventually captured themselves. After this time, Aeris' heritage and Shinra's interest in her are fully revealed through a variety of sources and events. Traveling with Cloud and his friends as they pursue the renegade Sephiroth, Aeris becomes increasingly close to them, and following a visit to Cosmo Canyon, fully comes to terms with her powers and duties as the last Cetra.
Eventually, the party tracks Sephiroth to the Temple of the Ancients, and Aeris accompanies them, using her innate powers to help decipher the temple's mysteries and enter the inner chamber. Here, Sephiroth reveals his plan to use the Black Materia to call Meteor, the ultimate black magic. The temple itself becomes the Black Materia, but Sephiroth manipulates Cloud into giving it to him. When Aeris attempts to stop Cloud, he attacks her and passes out. While he is unconscious, Aeris contacts Cloud in a dream, and tells him that she can stop Sephiroth. When Cloud awakens, he is told Aeris is gone and follows the clues she has given him in the dream to find her.

RP Sample: Aerith smiled as a warm breeze played on her face. It had been raining endlessly for days, and now, at last, the sun was again shining. Perhaps later she would be able to spend time with Tifa, but for now, why not rake in a little profit? She retrieved one of her flower carts and headed out to the street.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Name: Rydia

Race: Human/Summoner

Battle Style : Summon/Call, Black, White

Weapon Whips, Rods

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:Rydia is strong, even from the moment she loses her mother. When Edward cries over his girlfriend's death, Rydia quickly scolds him, telling him he isn't the only one who's lost loved ones. She's outspoken and most definitely not afraid to speak her mind. She has a tendency to be stubborn, but for the most part is very happy, spunky, and energetic. She refuses to allow herself to be pushed around, and is very brave. Even after the death of her mother, she forgave Cecil and helped him in his battles as much as she could, despite the fact that she was only seven. She's also the type of person who refuses to stand by and watch while others are in danger. She pushed past her fear of fire, knowing that if she didn't, Fabul would be lost. After her return from the Feymarch, she told Cecil that she knew what Golbez was doing, and would help him as much as she could.

History:Childhood

"I hate you!"
—Rydia, to Cecil and Kain

Rydia was born to one of the few remaining pure-blood Summoner families in Mist. Her mother was known as the protector of Mist, and she used the Eidolon Mist Dragon to protect her village, isolated from the outside world but for the Mist Cave. However, one day, the Dark Knight Cecil Harvey and his best friend, Kain Highwind, were ordered by the King of Baron to deliver a ring to the Mist Village and slay the Mist Dragon. As a rule, whenever an Eidolon dies, the Summoner who Summoned it dies as well. As a result, Rydia's mother died. Cecil and Kain came to Mist afterwards, and the ring released Bombs all over the village, setting it on fire. Cecil and Kain found out the bad news about Rydia's mother from her, and offered to take her to safety. However, Rydia overheard that Cecil and Kain killed the Mist Dragon, and would not accept help. Instead, she summoned Titan to cause a massive earthquake which caused a landslide in the eastern mountains, separating Cecil from Kain.
[edit] Cecil's Ally

Rydia was wounded in the earthquake, and Cecil took her to the desert oasis of Kaipo to let her rest. Cecil tried to ask her for her name, but Rydia refused to speak to him. That night, soldiers from Baron came to Kaipo in search of Cecil, and Cecil learns that the King of Baron wanted all Summoners eliminated, saying that they were too dangerous to be left alive. Cecil fought off the soldiers because he was already questioning the King, and he did not want to cause anymore trouble. Rydia acknowledged Cecil's sincerity, and told him her name.

The next day, the two discover Cecil's childhood friend Rosa Joanna Farrell was in Kaipo stricken with fever. The doctor said they had to search for the Sand Pearl in order to cure her. Rydia and Cecil went north through the Underground Waterway to Damcyan, and met an old man, Tellah, on the way. However, the three arrived at Damcyan just in time to see the Red Wings attack and steal the Crystal of Fire. At the top of the castle, they found Anna, Tellah's daughter, wounded. Tellah blamed it on Edward Chris von Muir, the prince of the kingdom, and the two got into a fight which Anna broke up. Anna died, and Tellah departed, swearing vengeance on the new commander of the Red Wings, Golbez. After Anna died, Edward began to cry, but Rydia and Cecil had to snap him out of it. Edward then agreed to take them to the Antlion's Den, where the Sand Pearl was. The two retrieved the pearl from the Antlion and cured Rosa.

Recovered, Rosa decided that they needed to defend the remaining Crystals, and that the Crystal of Air in Fabul was the next target. However, they had to cross Mt. Hobs, a mountain blocked by a thick sheet of ice, in order to reach Fabul. Rydia was the only one who could melt the ice by casting the Fire spell, however, she claimed she could not cast the spell. This confused Rosa, as Fire is one of the most basic Black Magic spells there is. At Mt. Hobs, Rydia revealed her hatred of fire and refused to cast the spell, as fire had destroyed her village. With the encouragement of the group, Rydia overcame her fear and cast Fire, and the group were able to save the Monk Yang Fang Leiden on the mountain from Golbez's monsters.

In Fabul, Yang warned the king of Baron's incoming attack, and Cecil and Edward helped defend the castle while Rosa and Rydia were put on relief. However, after the fight against the Baronian army, Cecil was cornered by Kain, who had now turned against Cecil, in the Crystal room. The two dueled, and Cecil lost. Golbez then defeated Edward and Yang, and took Rosa as hostage. Kain took the Crystal and left. Rydia then cured the party. Cecil decided their best course of action would be to sneak into Baron by sea and get an airship from Cid Pollendina, who was also skeptical of what Baron was up to these days.

The party boarded a ship provided by the king of Fabul and set sail towards Baron. However, on the way, the ship was attacked by Leviathan, the Lord of All Waters. Rydia was blown off the ship, and Yang dove in to save her. The attack scattered the four, and the fates of Edward, Yang, and Rydia were unknown. When Cecil reunites with Yang, Yang says Rydia was swallowed by Leviathan, and the group assumes she perished.

In reality, Leviathan took Rydia to the Feymarch, the home of all Eidolons. Time moves faster in the Feymarch, so while Cecil and his allies were separated from Rydia for only a short period of time, years went past in the Feymarch, and Rydia grew into a young woman at an accelerated rate. She honed her skills as a summoner and developed her powers with Black Magic, although she lost the ability to perform White Magic. The queen of the Feymarch, Asura, told Rydia about the danger Golbez was placing the world in, and eventually Rydia decided to leave the Feymarch and return to Cecil to help him.
[edit] Return

Cecil and his allies had entered the underground world where the Dark Crystals lay, and were attempting to protect the Crystal in the Dwarven Castle from Golbez. Golbez summons a Shadow Dragon which instantly kills all party members except Cecil. However, Rydia arrives and summons the Mist Dragon to defeat the Shadow Dragon, and rejoins the party in battle. Golbez is defeated, but he has enough strength to steal the dwarves' Crystal by teleporting away after his remaining hand grabs it. Rydia explains to Cecil and his allies about what happened to her, and rejoins them as they attack the Tower of Babil in order to get the other Crystals back.

When the attack on the tower fails, the group returns to the surface and enters a hidden passage to the upper levels of the tower through the Eblan Cave. At the entrance to the tower, they find one of Golbez's Archfiends, Rubicante, battling the Eblan prince Edge. Edge attacks him, but his attack was Fire-based - therefore he healed him. Rubicante badly wounds Edge and retreats, and the group proposes they work together to defeat him. Although Edge initially rejects the idea, his injuries prompt Rydia to cry, as Yang and Cid seemingly died before they returned to the surface. Edge says he cannot stand to see a pretty girl cry, and after Rosa heals him, he joins the group.

Atop the tower, the group battles Edge's mutated parents, and eventually dispatch Rubicante. The party enters the Crystal Room, where they fall into a booby trap and fall to the Underground and find a new airship: the Falcon. With the help of Cid, who survived his supposed demise, the airship is remodeled to fly over magma and reach the cave where the final Crystal lies. The player also has the option at this point to enter the Feymarch and battle Asura and Leviathan to gain their help as summons for Rydia.

The party heads for the Sealed Cave and open it, but once the Crystal is retrieved Golbez takes control of Kain, who steals the Crystal and runs off. The party then heads back to the Upper World (after Cid attaches a drill to the head of the Falcon) and heads for Mysidia, where the Elder prays for something to help the party. That something is the Lunar Whale, the "Ship of Light from The Moon," which allows the party to fly to the Red Moon. Here, the player can enter the Lair of the Father and battle Bahamut to earn him as a summon. The thoughts of the other characters in the DS release indicate Rydia is the first human to earn Bahamut's help.

On The Moon, the party finds a palace where a man named Fusoya sleeps. Fusoya wakes up and explains that Golbez was being controlled by a Lunarian named Zemus the entire time. He then tells the real reason why Golbez is gathering the Crystals. The Crystals are the key to activating the Giant of Babil which can grant wishes. Zemus wishes for the Earth to be destroyed, and he used Golbez to do it. The party returns to Earth with Fusoya. However, they are too late. The Giant of Babil has awakened, and began to go on its destructive spree. However, Cid, who was fully recovered, lead an army of leaders from all over the world, as well as friends of Cecil, to do battle with the Giant.

Cecil and his friends enter the Giant, and the party went towards the main computer, which, if destroyed, would stop the Giant. On the way, however, they had to do battle with the Archfiends again. After winning that battle, the party headed for the CPU and defeated it. Afterwards, an angry Golbez appeared, who was mad that his plans were thwarted. Fusoya knocked Golbez back to reality, and he learned that he was Cecil's brother. Fusoya and Golbez then headed to The Moon to fight Zemus, and Kain rejoined the party. On the Lunar Whale, Rydia was asked to leave the ship, and Edge egged her on about it. She was upset, but left anyway. However, she stowed away and headed to The Moon anyway, and convinced Cecil that she should join, as she believed that they were all fighting for a common cause, and that she was the only Summoner left. Cecil agreed to have her on the team again. They eventually headed to the Lunar Core and watched Fusoya and Golbez defeat Zemus. However, the hatred that was possessing Zemus, Zeromus, jumped out and attacked the party. With help from old friends, they defeated Zeromus.

"Summoner from the village of Mist, able to conjure Eidolons to aid her. Her second home is the Eidolons' realm, the Feymarch, although Queen Asura decreed that she should live with her fellow humans. She now endeavors to rebuild Mist with the cooperation of Cecil and others."
—Game Description

After the adventure, Rydia returned to the Feymarch, where she was more comfortable as her home. She would also attend Cecil and Rosa's wedding. However, feeling that Rydia should be with her kind, Asura had Rydia be unable to return to their domain and remain with her human friends. In Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, Rydia is busy helping rebuild the village of Mist seventeen years later. A grave stone has been placed for her mother there. It reads "Here lies the motherly summoner who protected our village." Rydia pays a visit to the Feymarch one day, only to find that all the Eidolons have been petrified. Upon returning, she finds that one of the Dark Crystals have been stolen and sets out with Luca into a cave to protect the remaining crystal from the Mysterious Girl, who easily defeated them using Titan. The Mysterious Girl was later defeated by a man cloaked in black who then rescues Rydia and Luca, taking them to the Tower of Babil and telling them that the events are being repeated. On board the Falcon, Edge and the Eblan Four landed on the ship and tell Rydia of the events that have happened recently, and Edge instantly recognizes the Man in Black as Golbez. Together they round up other party members to confront the Mysterious Girl.

After defeating the Mysterious Girl, it is revealed that she was but a puppet for the Creator, the true source of evil. The Mysterious Girl's real name is Maenad, and she fights with the party to defeat the Creator. In the end, Maenad is killed with her former master. Back on Earth, Maenad is given a second chance at life as the little girl Cuore, whom Rydia trains as a Summoner.
[edit] Sidequests

Most of the sidequests in the game involve Rydia and her Summons to some degree. After the Falcon gains the ability to fly over lava, the party can head to the Feymarch, which is the plane on which all Eidolons live. Rydia is welcomed back by the queen Asura, who offers her help if the party can defeat her. Also the king, Leviathan offers his help after being defeated. If the party visits the Feymarch at least once, returning to Baron reveals that the King is actually Odin. In the Underworld, Sylphs live in a cave to the northwest. Yang is also in this cave. If the party meets him there, they can return to Fabul and talk to his wife. She gives the party a frying pan to hit Yang with. If this happens, Yang will offer his help. However, the Sylphs say that he must rest, and they offer to help Rydia instead. Finally, the god of all Eidolons, Bahamut, waits in a cave on The Moon for Rydia to come and challenge him.

RP Sample:

Rydia sighed while walking along the mountain top. She hadn't seen him is many years. So why should she start now? As the green haired summoner came to the top of the mountains. She saw the vast open blue sky.

She smiled faintly. Remembering all that happened her over the years. From the time of meeting Kain and Cecil to the time of the mysterious child. But then to be training the young thing. In a way, it was nice to start having more and more summoners in the land.

"I never thought I see you up here, Rydia." An old looking Yang said as he came walking down some carved out stairs. The green haired woman smiled softy before giving a graceful bow. "It's nice to see you as well Yang. I hope you've been doing well." She spoke softy to the muscular man.

He smiled as well before a young look girl, maybe in her early teens came running down the stairs. "Daddy, come on, Mommy isn't going to be happy if we're late again." She stopped her foot, her cheeks filling up with air that she had sucked in.

"Would you like to join us Rydia? I know you'll be traveling further in order to see him." Yang said while chuckling. Rydia agreed to go back to Fubal with them. Happy to be seeing old friends, and to be watching a happy family.

( can do longer, just tired. )
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin
Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:50 pm

lol aw

Both approved
Back to top Go down
Hachiro

Hachiro

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:53 am

Name: Hachiro K'eninchi

Race:Husky furry/ More humanoid most of the time, but can be true neko, blonde husky

Weapon: Katana, various specialty small weapons and blades.

Appearance:Character Template. Better11Character Template. 31-4113

Personality:Usually sullen, but has rare bursts of hyperactivity

History:Hachiro was born intoa small family,his parents being forced to abandon him when he was but a young pup.He was enrolled in an academy for the intellectually gifted and fighting skills (Don't asky why they were in the same school and were both taught to the same students (as in its just a part of my story XD))He took to both very quickly. His adeptness at swordsmanship was quickly realized and the focus was put on honing those skills. Soon, he was able to fight with some of the more talented students, and kick their butts! (For a freshman? Come on!) this was continued through the years, and he eventually graduated into a specific school for the art of the katana. (Again, but this was a small school) Now, after 4 years, he has made it into the world of a hired blade, andsometimes, if needed other covert tasks...

RP Sample: Hachiro sidled along a wall and peered out past a corner. "Good..." He darted across the mstreet, almost silently. He saw a door slighlty open. Peering in, he found his target alone and smiled. He noticed the power caple outside and cut it with a penknife. He snuck in while it was dark and carried out his given mission.

ooc: sorry about the image sizing fail
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:58 am

approved. just get an avy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Template.   Character Template. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Template.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Fantasy  :: Terra :: Rules and Registration-
Jump to: