Eternal Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Fantasy

Fantasies are eternal so long as the light of hope lives on in our hearts.No matter where you go,battles will be won and lost. No matter where you turn,evil will lurk. But believe in yourself and you shall come out the victor.This is the chance to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Memories, Different World (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rydia

Rydia

Old Memories, Different World (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:01 am

Rydia walked threw the ruins of Midgar. Her green eyes unable to believe the sight. It reminded her too much of Mist when it was destroyed. At one point, the green haired summoner had to stop walking and bend to the ground, tears pricked her eyes. Is was nearly too much. The memories were as if they were just yesterday. What hurt her even more, was at the time around then her mother was killed.
Back to top Go down
Hachiro

Hachiro

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:03 am

Hachiro sat on the ground, his back resting against an eroded column. Resting ofter a private recon mission when he heard steps. "Huh? Who's there?"

Ooc: he's in avatar form right now...
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 am

Rydia bounced right back up standing. Only two tears left her eyes, but that was then it of them. She heard the voice, but didn't know if it was anyone that would want to harm her. Rydia snapped her fingers and summoned the golden rod with the ruby red orb at the end. She gripped the rod tightly, before speaking. "I am here, where are you."
Back to top Go down
Hachiro

Hachiro

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:08 am

He stood up, and the katana that he had resting on his hip clicked against the pillar as he stood. "i am here... and i am about... ten feet to your right..."
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:34 am

Rydia looked to her right, eyes narrowed. She gathered what energy she'd need for either one of the high level element attacks; or to summon one of the more stronger Summons that she had. Hopefully they weren't like what Cloud said; Crystallized .
Back to top Go down
Hachiro

Hachiro

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:34 am

"You seem too suspicious... Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:43 am

"Maybe because I'm not from this world; but from another." Rydia spoke, not afraid on telling people that she was not from this. But left out the fact that her world and theirs might be connected. Rydia started to walk where the person said they were, but slightly moving a different way. Unknown on who this person might be.
Back to top Go down
Hachiro

Hachiro

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:45 am

"hmph... well..." He sniffed the air. "You really think that if i was going to kill you, i wouldn't have done it by now? Besides... sneaking around... it doesn't work..."
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:48 am

"I could have easily killed you if you were to attack. My summons are stronger then any of those that might use crystallized summons in this world." Rydia stated, as she stopped moving. But yet was ready to attack if person made any type of movement that would show that they were to attack or threaten `em.
Back to top Go down
Hachiro

Hachiro

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:49 am

"Well... i see... you see... i don't kill, hurt or maim unless i need to... so you're safe..."
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:57 am

"Very well, but would you mind showing yourself; I don't like speaking with those who hide." Rydia spoke to the person, then standing still. Allowing the Staff to disappear into a strange glow. That this time was a red colour. The green haired summoner wondered who else would be in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
Hachiro

Hachiro

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:58 am

He sniffed the air and stepped out, realizing how close she was. "Hachiro... you?"
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:03 am

"Rydia, nice to meet you." She said, finally seeing the person. He looked oddly different from the other people around Edge City. But though she didn't judge; seeing different people back into her world. So it wasn't any weird for her; but other people in this world. Seemed to judge people much more differently.
Back to top Go down
Hachiro

Hachiro

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:04 am

"Pleased to meet you..."
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:05 am

"I wouldn't think that anyone would really be out here. In this old city called . . . Midgar I think it was." Rydia tapped her chin in a thoughtful way. trying to remember something. "I've heard that this was the City where most people of Edge once lived. But once it was destroyed; they then created Edge I believe."
Back to top Go down
Hachiro

Hachiro

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:06 am

"Heh... i see... i was only passing through her... just resting for a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, Different World (Open)   Old Memories, Different World (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Memories, Different World (Open)
Page 1 of 1