Eternal Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Fantasy

Fantasies are eternal so long as the light of hope lives on in our hearts.No matter where you go,battles will be won and lost. No matter where you turn,evil will lurk. But believe in yourself and you shall come out the victor.This is the chance to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady in Green

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rydia

Rydia

Lady in Green - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:21 am

"Its not Fairy Tale Magic. Continue to call it that and I'll make sure to summon the Mist Dragon on you're ass!" Rydia poked his side, even though she was still sitting behind him. But he was right. Old habit's die hard. Her's sure did when it came to using Fire magic.

"Maybe I should teach you one time; so if those Materia things some how get lost or something. You won't need me coming to save your ass." Rydia chuckled at the thought, Cloud always did seem like the person who would show up and save people.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:45 am

"Sounds good."He said with a nod, though he kept his attention on the road.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:07 am

" . . . Cloud where are we going anyways?" Rydia finally asked. She was so caught up with talking with him. She wasn't sure where he was taking them both anymore. Her emerald green eyes watched anything now that they were passing. If she needed to come this way, or ever became stuck; she'd know how to get back to Edge.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:12 am

"Havent got a clue."He finally replied. "I ride around like this when I'm thinking and it'd be a good way to show you the sights. I'm trying to figure out what our next move is and considering your offer.."
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:23 am

Rydia closed her eyes and sighed softy. She then went into thought. Where would they start looking for a person who'd want to do this? "Where do you think a person who'd open these portals, be located? Most of the time. They'd either stay in a rural area. Or even in a populated place such as Edge." Rydia spoke to Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:25 am

"Havent got a clue but..what if....hm..."He mumbled in thought.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:13 am

"What if ...?" Rydia questioned, wondering what Cloud had in mind. Sadly she hadn't much of an idea about this place. So all she had to do was try and have Cloud come up with certain ideas. Until she knew more and more about the place.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:17 am

"What if...whoever's doing this is somewhere inside one of those portals....seems to risky to just jump in though..."He replied, wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:21 am

"Cloud, if I survived by going threw that portal. Then I'm sure we'd survive." The summoner pointed out. For that she did go threw it to make sure if any other monsters came. That they won't go right to Mist. But then to wake up in this world. It did seem strange, though it was true.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:29 am

"Maybe...but...huh....guess I'm out of ideas..."He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:43 am

"I'm sorry Cloud. If I knew this world better; I'd try to help, but until then I'll have to bug you." Rydia said softy, but loud enough for that him to hear her. Rydia blinked a few times, looking off at some part that they went by. It seemed like a large building, having a weird symbol on it as well. 'I'll check that later.' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:46 am

"Theres something I gotta do..."He said, pulling up to the sector seven slums of midgar and parked in front of an old church.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:53 am

Rydia looked up at the Church. Blinking a few times, though it seemed like there was a calming feeling. "Find if I tag along?" She questioned, then to get off the of the bike. Her legs liking the ground even after for how long she was sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:26 am

Cloud headed for the entrance and stopped. "If you want."He replied, then walked inside the ruined church and moved through the large interrior to a spot where many flowers were growing out of the floor. Cloud looked to the ground in thought. "....I'm sorry....forgive me...I...."He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:48 am

Rydia didn't move for a few moments, taking the time to look up at the ruins of the church. She then slowly started to walk after Cloud. Standing in the door way by the time he was already there. She could feel the calmness within the Church. It was filled with light, not one hint of darkness. The green haired summoner then started to walk toward Cloud, finally seeing the yellow flowers growing out of the ground where wood was missing.

She just missed what he had said, but wouldn't question him on what he had said. For some reason, the flowers made her smile softy. She bent down in front of them, while bending right next to where Cloud was standing. Something told her that someone important to him, once stayed here all the time.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:51 am

Cloud stood silent as Rydia bent down. "This is where she always stayed...and where I met her.."He explained.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:56 am

Rydia nodded her head, before looking up where light seemed to come threw and shine on the flowers. "It feels like she's still here. Guess she's watching over all the people that she loves." The muttered, before standing up and holding her hands behind her back while looking up threw the hole in the church.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:06 am

"Yeah...This is one of the places I go to when I need to be alone....anyway...how bout i show you around?"He asked as he walked back toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady in Green   Lady in Green - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady in Green
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Fantasy  :: Eastern Continent :: Edge City-
Jump to: