Eternal Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Fantasy

Fantasies are eternal so long as the light of hope lives on in our hearts.No matter where you go,battles will be won and lost. No matter where you turn,evil will lurk. But believe in yourself and you shall come out the victor.This is the chance to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
?????

?????

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:14 am

Malice sat on his dark throne as he thought how smoothly things have been coming along.
"Everything is going according to plan. The portals have been opening up acroos the worlds and soon everything will become chaos. The worlds will merge and in turn, all will be destroyed, allowing me to recreate everything as i see fit...keh heh heh heh...."
He took the form of zack, a person who affected many people during his life, solely because this is the land he needed to conqer the most for the stigma is most powerful there.
He smiled, trying out his new personality as zack.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:28 am

Sephiroth walks up
Back to top Go down
?????

?????

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:33 am

"What do you want, Sphiroth?"He asked with a sinister grin.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:38 am

" Just to inform you Cloud is here "
Back to top Go down
?????

?????

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:46 am

Malice grinned. "Cloud, you say....? I wouldnt worry about him. He is merely a puppet, same as you."He replied.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:22 am

Sephiroth glared slightly at him
Back to top Go down
?????

?????

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:01 am

"You should learn to control those eyes of yours..unless you want to lose them...besides...I thought you should know something interesting."He said with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:02 am

" Hmm what is that? "
Back to top Go down
?????

?????

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:08 am

"Your usefullness has ended. I only revived you so that i could gain jenova DNA so our plan could unfold. We needed it to gather the power over the black materia so we could summon a plaque that would corrupt and corrode the planet, destroying it so that i may create it anew! In a vision that I see fit."He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:11 am

" You bastard , even im not that twisted but your body will soon be as mutilated as your soul! " Sephiroth pulls his blade
Back to top Go down
?????

?????

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:25 am

"Oh?"He smirked."Not too long ago...you attempted the exact same thing....but I will succeed where you have failed. No one can stop the coming change and the new world where I will be even greater than a god! Keh heh heh...Still wanna challenge me...well....let's make this interesting....."He said, looking for a reaction that he could use.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:27 am

" Heh , well i wouldnt complain but i dont like being betrayed "
Back to top Go down
?????

?????

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:37 am

"Oh? Well you needn't worry about that...you will die soon anyway."He muttered as he reached his hand out and a shadow appeared."Show me your darkness so that I may destroy you."He said as the ball of shadow went through sephiroth then came out, taking the form of another sephiroth. "Kill him...body and soul, Mirragon S!"He commanded the dark sephiroth.

Mirragon S
HP : 9999
MP 5460
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:29 am

" Heh , he may look like me but he isnt me "
Back to top Go down
?????

?????

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:12 am

Malice kackled as he watched."He is the darkness within your soul. He is you and therefor he knows all of your abilities.

Mirragon S dashed toward Sephiroth with his shadow masamune and slashed downward for a blow to sephiroth's head.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:38 am

Sephiroth launches himself backwards
Back to top Go down
?????

?????

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:48 am

Mirragon S thrusts his blade and fires off a ball of shadow that forms as another mirragon behind sephiroth. They both move to slash sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:46 am

Sephiroth jumps up as they strike eachother
Back to top Go down
?????

?????

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:51 am

The mirragon twins fall into shadows as Malice stands, furious. "You will regret that, fool!"He growled and faded back into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:56 am

" Heh " Sephiroth walks away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of darkness   Out of darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Fantasy  :: World of Darkness :: Open Area-
Jump to: