Eternal Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Fantasy

Fantasies are eternal so long as the light of hope lives on in our hearts.No matter where you go,battles will be won and lost. No matter where you turn,evil will lurk. But believe in yourself and you shall come out the victor.This is the chance to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your favorite final fantasy and why?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud

Cloud

Whats your favorite final fantasy and why? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favorite final fantasy and why?   Whats your favorite final fantasy and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:04 am

I prefer final fantasy 7 because its fun and has many different qualities about it that the new ones have been taking out.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite final fantasy and why?   Whats your favorite final fantasy and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:10 am

Final Fantasy IV. The game had a really great original story plot in the original game. But once they remade it into 3D. You were able to see the characters emotions and how they are more clearer.

And also you can understand certain characters, and events more then before. Since they added flashbacks. Such as Cecil's parents.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite final fantasy and why?   Whats your favorite final fantasy and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:20 am

lol true but ff 7 has its origonal theme and was the first 3d final fantasy. up until ff7, the stories have all focused around crystals. ff 7 also has a multitude of side quests and interesting characters.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite final fantasy and why?   Whats your favorite final fantasy and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 am

*puffs cheeks* The Crystals are a classic even now they use crystals. I guess FF7 was the first 3D game. But they weren't good graphics at first, but got better over the years. FF8 was one of the first decent Graphic games.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite final fantasy and why?   Whats your favorite final fantasy and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:29 am

lol cuz 7 was the first and they were testing it. the remake of ff 7 on ps3 and psp is great n.n
Back to top Go down
Rude

Rude

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite final fantasy and why?   Whats your favorite final fantasy and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:44 am

FF IX cuz, well... It's just awesome :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite final fantasy and why?   Whats your favorite final fantasy and why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite final fantasy and why?
Page 1 of 1